If you are crazy about mathematics and/or are a “gifted” student, MathCamp 6 is the place where to be next spring. MathCamp 6 will be held at the beautiful city of El-Oued from Saturday 21st March (Arriving Friday 20th) to Thursday 26th March (departure Friday 27th) 2020. MathCamp is a series of meetings, organized twice a year, designed to create an environment where participants (talented high-school, undergraduate and graduate students) are exposed to new ways of thinking mathematics, gain mathematical knowledge, confidence and skills, meet senior researchers and learn from them, and also make friends who think that mathematics are cool.
MathCamp is a passionate community, made up of a variety of people, coming from different regions of the country, who share a common love and passion for learning mathematics. During MathCamp, participants can either improve their problem-solving skills, through specific sessions devoted to this issue, or follow lectures in a wide range of interesting hot topics in mathematics as well as in some interdisciplinary domains.
Even the central interest during MathCamp remains mathematics (all participants live and breathe mathematics); the organization committee tries to propose several very exciting “social an touristic events” allowing participants refreshing their minds!
- Messaoud Abdelaoui, Khawarizmia association, El Oued, Algeria.
- Samir Bekkara, University of Sciences and Technology, Oran, Algeria.
- Mehdi Belraouti, USTHBو Algiers, Algeria.
- Moussa Benmouhani, University of Msila, Algeria.
- Ahmed Mostefaoui, University of Franche-Comté, France.
- Azzedine Saouli, France.
- Yassine Tahraoui, ENS Kouba, Algeria.
- Abdelghani Zeghib, CNRS, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, France.
- Slimane Zerkouk, University of Sciences and Technology, Oran, Algeria.